Agency wants action at Carolina Water Service - Local / Metro - TheState.com:
"State officials rapped Carolina Water Service Tuesday for poor service to its nearly 11,000 customers in the Ballentine, Lexington and Oak Grove areas.
The S.C. Office of Regulatory Staff - the voice of consumers when it comes to utilities - asked for a crackdown on what its says are problems that have persisted for months.
Complaints include homeowners getting disconnected after paying water bills or never being sent a bill, inaccurate bills and failure to refund overcharges."
Here is ORS's Rule to Show Cause
- ► 2015 (11)
- ► 2014 (117)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (303)
04/11 - 04/18
- Nuclear inspection team sent to SC plant | Lake Wy...
- SCANA drops in rankings - Business - TheState.com
- Gov. Charlie Crist's PSC nominees pass first Sena...
- EPA Wants You for Earth Day!
- Seneca Switches to Southern Company
- Train cars derail at pasta plant; no injuries - Lo...
- U.S. Tightens Rules for Energy Star Label - NYTime...
- F.C.C. Says It Will Move Forward on Broadband Plan...
- Five Percent of Duke's Non-Union Work Force Opts f...
- China is First in Clean Energy Investment
- DOE Awards Clemson 750k for New Certificate Progra...
- Lightsey joins McAngus Goudelock & Courie
- ORS v CWS
- Study: Thousands of jobs available to S.C. with en...
- Europe Finds Cleaner Energy Source by Burning Tras...
- SC family on makeover TV show coping with bills - ...
- ▼ 04/11 - 04/18 (16)