Thursday, January 23, 2014
NEW YORK: Kilowatt Financial Announces Debt Facility with Citi to Finance Energy Efficiency Loans | Business Press Releases | Fort Mill Times
With facility proceeds, Kilowatt will enable homeowners throughout the United States to make energy efficient improvements to their homes through 10-12 year unsecured loans of up to $30,000. Homeowners can use the funds for a broad range of improvements, including HVAC equipment, water heaters, windows, roofing, insulation, lighting, and energy efficient appliances. The landmark transaction is designed to facilitate a securitization of the pool of loans into the capital markets, and thereby help establish a secondary market and scale energy efficiency activity. Kilowatt and Citi expect to create term asset-backed securities from the loans, making more capital available for additional homeowners to upgrade their homes.
Posted by Charlie at 10:05 AM
- ► 2015 (11)
01/19 - 01/26
- As Duke Energy nears decision, SC nuke is on track...
- NEW YORK: Kilowatt Financial Announces Debt Facili...
- Energy Efficiency Is About to Get a $200M Jolt Fro...
- LAKE MURRAY, SC: Deal would give Midlands’ utility...
- Piedmont Natural Gas to cut charges for SC custome...
- Scana pays $169 million in county property taxes
- Innovative financing spurs energy efficiency in ru...
- ▼ 01/19 - 01/26 (7)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (303)
- ► 2010 (558)