Friday, February 21, 2014
Lineman restoring power, hit by car, continues working with brok - WBTW-TV: News, Weather, and Sports for Florence, SC
As Pendleton and his crew were working along Highway 521 near the town of Foreston, they heard a car approaching at a high rate of speed. That car struck another car in the road, then spun around. It was heading toward Pendleton when Santee Electric Cooperative lineman Scott Lee grabbed Pendleton and pulled him out of the way. Santee Electric reports the car grazed Pendleton on his left side. He later learned that he'd actually broken his knee cap. But instead of heading back to his home and his children in North Carolina to recuperate, Pendleton stayed and was back on the job site the next day.
Posted by Charlie at 9:10 AM
- ► 2015 (11)
02/16 - 02/23
- TEGA CAY: EPA serves notice on utility after Tega ...
- Lineman restoring power, hit by car, continues wor...
- Utilities closing in on final customers without po...
- Pax Packed a Punch - The News | Kingstree, SC
- Solar power boosters keep 'pressure' on lawmakers ...
- Duke Energy to begin process to exit its Midwest g...
- ▼ 02/16 - 02/23 (6)
- ► 2013 (89)
- ► 2012 (104)
- ► 2011 (303)
- ► 2010 (558)